Below are some lists of different services and repairs that we offer and some may or may not be listed but there is still a great chace we can perform it. Please take a llok and see what you may need and let us come to you to fix your vehicle.
* The Drivetrain of a motor vehicle is the group of components that deliver power to the driving wheels.
-Torque converter -Clutch -Trans Axle
-Transmission -Gear Box -Portal Gear
-Propeller shaft -Drive Shaft
-Rear/Front axle -CV Joints
-Final drive -Transmission Brake
-Differential -Transfer Box
* Automotive electronics are any electrically-generated systems used in road vehicles, such as: carputers, telematics, etc..
* In a gasoline engine: * In a diesel engine:
-Lambda control -Fuel injection rate
-OBD (On-Board Diagnostics) -Emission control, NOx control
-Cooling system control -Regeneration of oxidation catalytic converter
-Ignition system control -Turbocharger control
-Lubrication system control -Cooling system control
-Fuel injection rate control -Throttle Control
* An engine or motor is a machine designed to convert one form of energyinto mechanical energy.
-Spark Plugs -Injectors -Fuses -Pumps
-Batteries -Plug Wires -Pulleys -Ignitions
-Gaskets -A/C Compressor -Diagnostics -Valves
-Valave Covers -Radiator -Fans -Rods
-Distributors -Cooling System -Hoses -Tune-Ups
-Carburator -Oil Change -Complete Engines -And much more
-Fuel Injection -Resevoirs -Belts
STEERING / SUSPENSION
* Suspension is the system of tires, tire air, springs, shock absorbers and linkagesthat connects a vehicle to its wheels and allows relative motion between the two.
-Axles -Control Arms -Track Rods -K Members
-Axle Housings -Trailing Arms -Rear Axle Housing Rods -Strut Tower Braces
-Braces -Door Limiters -Rack & Pinions -Sway Bars
-Ball Joints -Ladder Bars -Links -Anti Roll Bars
-Suspension/Body Bushings -Leveling Kits -Tie Rods/Ends -Transmission Mount
-Caster/Camber Plates -Motor Mounts -Shocks -Torque Arms
-Chassis -Motor Plates -Spindles -Crossmembers
-Roll Gage -Struts -Springs -Windows
-Frame Rail -Panhard Rods -Strut Rods -And More..
-Sub Frame -Track Rods -Steering Wheels
* A brake is a mechanical device that inhibits motion by absorbing energy from a moving system. It is used for slowing or stopping a moving vehicle, wheel, axle, or to prevent its motion, most often accomplished by means of friction.
-Master Cylinders -Pistons -Power Booster -Fluids -Sensors
-Reservoir -Pads -Hoses -Anti Lock Systems -Etc..
-Lines -Rotors -Drums -Levers
-Calipers -Parking Brake -Shoes -Hardwear